SKIN CARE ROUTINE
1. CLEANSING – Skin is exposed everyday to pollutants and disposes external waste in pores, the CLEANSING process supports your skin in removing build up and bacteria.
2. EXFOLIATING – Should happen twice a week, use roughage to remove dead skin cells, like a floor of a rain forest we need to remove this to support new growth in the rainforest and skin. Exfoliation stimulates circulation and cell growth rejuvenation
3. PURIFYING & TONING– Medicine for your 3 layers of skin 1. epidermis 2. dermis 3. hypodermis.Start the repairing, toning and hydrating of your skin at a deep cellular level (the hypodermis and dermis). With deep hydration the skin can balance its own levels ensuring balanced/neutral skin
4. HYDRATION AND REPAIR – Further Hydration into the skin at an epidermis level, and with the use of ALOE VERA in the TONING/HYDRATION phase invite in the next treatment, this allows nutrients back in the skin, assists the skin, protects and strengthens the cells.
HAIR AND SCALP CARE ROUTINE
1. SHAMPOO – Like cleansing of the skin – it removes external build up on the hair (Pollutants, bacteria,) and also removes any internal build up in the pores on the scalp
2. CONDITIONING – Conditioner about conditioning the hair, balances your hair and provides a moisture solution to your hair making it look strong and supple. A leave in treatment that ensures long lasting effects
3. PURIFYING AND TONING – Start the scalp toning, repairing and hydrating of your skin at a deep cellular level. With deep hydration the skin can balance its own levels ensuring balanced/neutral skin
4. HYDRATION AND REPAIR – Further Hydration into the scalp at a epidermis level, and with the use of ALOE VERA in the TONING/HYDRATION phase invite in the next treatment, this allows nutrients back in the skin, assists the skin, protects and strengthens the cells.
FACE MAKE UP ROUTINE
1.PRIMER – Having a strong skin care routine gives you the base to have a strong make up platform
2.BASE – Delivers a even and perfect colour to allow a canvas for conture and highlights
3.CONTURE and HIGHLIGHT – Conturing brings the perfect shape to your face , Highlighting enables you to draw the eye and focus to features you want
4.SET – Ensures your Makeup lasts throughout the day by literally setting the skin. The perfect helping hand that removes excess shine so that oils don’t break down makeup. Setting profoundly helps delay the process and save you from needing to “touch up”.
EYE MAKE UP ROUTINE
1. SHADOW – Provide colour and definition to your eye, bring focus to your eyes through positioning and highlights
2. DEFINE – Enhances and frames the eye for focus as part of a complete make up routine
3. HIGHLIGHT - Eyeshadow can make a powerful and dramatic statement. You can use the benefits of eyeshadow to make your eyes look larger, smaller, wider, farther apart, or closer together. Eyeshadow can make or break your look so it is essential that you know how to choose eyeshadow and apply it properly.
LIP CARE ROUTINE
– Provide fullness and shape to your lips to highlight your features as part of your make up routine 2. COLOUR
– Provides contrast, choice, highlight to your lips dependent on your style or choice 3. PROTECT
– The ultimate natural barrier to keep moisture within the lips and protect against external elements such as sun, wind, air-conditioning and pollutants.